JCB Platinum AirportLounge Service
JCB offers a comfortable service to all JCB Platinum members, except for cards issued in Japan.
JCB offers LoungeKey™ services (for lounges outside of Japan and Hawaii) and airport lounge services for Japan and Hawaii. Please see below for more information about these services.
Due to Covid-19, airport lounges may be closed temporarily, or there may be changes to the services provided. Please check the LoungeKey™ website for the latest information.
Please make sure to tell the staff at the lounge entrance that you would like to use the LoungeKey™ service.
All JCB Platinum cardmembers can use the LoungeKey™ service at JCB-selected lounges (except for cards issued in Japan). Sit back and relax before your departure.
You can use JCB-selected lounges for free up to twice a year per JCB Platinum Card.
Please note that you will be charged USD 32 per head for accompanying guests and exceeding the free usage limitation.
This privilege only applies to JCB Platinum cardmembers and cannot be transferred to others.
Note: Terms and conditions of use will vary depending on your card.
(January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021)
What is LoungeKey™?
LoungeKey™ is a service that provides you access to airport lounges. Simply inform the lounge staff that you want to use "LoungeKey" and show your boarding pass together with your JCB Platinum card.
Food, drink and internet are also available.
Note: Services provided in each lounge may differ.
Note: Some services will be charged.
Please inform the lounge staff that you want to use "LoungeKey" and show your boarding pass together with your JCB Platinum card.
Your boarding pass or flight ticket must be in the same name as your card.
When using one of the complimentary lounges, a credit limit of USD 1 will be held to verify that your card is valid.
This will be released after the end of the issuer hold period. (The hold period is determined by the issuer.)
If you are using a debit card, a payment of USD 1 will be withdrawn from your bank account. This will then be refunded afterwards.
Register for a LoungeKey account and use the LoungeKey website and mobile app to check lounge information, as well as how many times you have visited the lounges.
A deposit of USD 3.25 will be held at the time of registration, and will be released later. USD 3.25 will be withdrawn from your bank account at the time of debit card registration, and will be refunded later.
Some lounges may be inaccessible when at full capacity.
We will not be able to warn customers of time restrictions, changes to business hours, etc., in advance.
Please be aware that you will be charged USD 32 per head at a later date for accompanying guests or for exceeding the free usage limitation. The card statement will show "LOUNGEKEY.COM" and the location of the transaction will be Hong Kong.
Instances in which customers exceed their allotted free visit time, or use lounges both before departure and at a connecting airport on the same journey, will each be counted individually.
There are several lounges at each airport. The airport lounge staff may not be able to provide advice on which lounges are eligible for services offered by JCB.
Some lounges are located beyond the security area.
Only applicable to cardmembers whose name is on the card.
JCB Platinum members with cards issued in Bangladesh (Bengali)
Please refer to the local language explanations of the limitations on cards issued in Indonesia, Myanmar, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
This information is current as of July 2021. Services may change or be terminated without prior notice.
Applicable Lounges of LoungeKey™ Service
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- - First Class Lounge (No.73) (Terminal 2)
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- - BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3E)
- - BGS Premier Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- - CITIC Food Port (Terminal 2)
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse A)
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse C)
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse F)
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse G, Level 4, opposite Gate 2 (West Side))
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse G, Level 3, opposite Gate 2 (West Side))
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse G, Level 3 (West Side))
- Incheon International Airport
- - SKY HUB Lounge (Terminal 1, Airside - East Wing)
- - SKY HUB Lounge (Terminal 1, Airside - West Wing)
- - Matina Lounge (Terminal 1, Airside - East Wing)
- - Matina Lounge (Terminal 1, Airside - West Wing)
- Singapore Changi Airport
- - SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 1)
- - SATS Premier Lounge (Terminal 3)
- - Blossom Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Frankfurt International Airport
- - LUXX Lounge (Terminal 1)
- - Priority Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Taoyuan International Airport
- - Oriental Club Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Heathrow Airport
- - Sky Team Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- - BlueSky Premium Lounge (Terminal 2D)
- - Saphire Lounge (Terminal 3)
Airport Lounges in Japan and Hawaii
JCB Gold cardmembers and above can use this service free of charge.
The lounges can be used only once per boarding pass at departure or arrival.
There is no limit to the total number of times per year customers can visit airport lounges in Japan and Hawaii.
To read PDF files, it's necessary to install Adobe Reader (free of charge).Please click on the icon to download up to date Adobe Reader and view the files.