JCB Platinum AirportLounge Service
JCB offers comfortable service to JCB Platinum members.
JCB offers LoungeKey™ services (for lounges outside of Japan and Hawaii) and airport lounge services for Japan and Hawaii. Please see below for more information about these services.
JCB Platinum cardmembers can use the LoungeKey™ service. Sit back and relax before your departure.
You can use JCB-selected lounges for free up to twice a year per JCB Platinum Card.
Note: Terms and conditions of use will vary depending on your card.
(January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020)
What is LoungeKey™?
LoungeKey™ is an airport lounge service that provides you access to airport lounges by presenting your JCB Platinum Card and boarding pass.
Accompanying individuals, and lounge visits exceeding the allotted number of free visits, will incur a charge of USD 32 per person, which will be charged at a later date.
Food, drink and internet are also available.
Note: Services provided in each lounge may differ.
Note: Some services will be charged.
Present your JCB Platinum card and boarding pass at the lounge reception and tell the staff member you want to use the LoungeKey™ service.
Your boarding pass or flight ticket must be in the same name as your card.
When using one of the complimentary lounges, a credit limit of USD 1 will be held to verify that your card is valid.
This will be released after the end of the issuer hold period (the hold period is determined by the issuer)
If you are using a debit card, a payment of USD 1 will be withdrawn from your bank account. This will then be refunded afterwards.
For Conditions of Use, refer to LoungeKey™ website.
Some lounges may be inaccessible when at full capacity.
We will not be able to warn customers of time restrictions, changes to business hours, etc., in advance.
Instances in which customers exceed their allotted free visit time, or use lounges both before departure and at a connecting airport on the same journey, will each be counted individually.
There are several lounges at each airport. Please contact LoungeKey™ customer support below before your visit to check which lounges are subject to JCB free services.
(The airport lounge staff may not be able to advise you.)
Please be aware that if you have exceeded the number of times you can use a lounge for free, your card will be charged USD 32 at a later date.
Before using the lounge, please check lounge information and how many times your card has been used by contacting LoungeKey™ Customer Support either by e-mail or phone.
Available in English 24 hours a day, 7 days a week year-round on any of the following numbers.
Available in Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean 8:30AM - 7:00PM Hong Kong local time (Monday-Friday).
London: +44 (0) 208 865 0764 (Available language: English)
Hong Kong: +852 3071 5062 (Available languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean)
China: +86 400 120 2463 (Available languages: English and Mandarin)
Korea: +82 2 2023 5736 (Available languages: English and Korean)
Some lounges are located beyond the security area.
Only applicable to cardmembers whose name is on the card.
This information is current as of January 2020. Services may change or be terminated without prior notice.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- - No. 77 China Eastern Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Taoyuan International Airport
- - Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 1, Zone D)
- - Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2, Zone A)
- Incheon International Airport
- - SKY HUB Lounge (two locations, Terminal 1)
- - Matina Lounge (two locations, Terminal 1)
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- - Plaza Premium Lounge (International Departures, Satellite Terminal)
- Singapore Changi Airport
- - Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 1)
- - The Green Market (Terminal 2)
- - Blossom - Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Frankfurt International Airport
- - LUXX Lounge (Terminal 1)
- - Premium Traveller Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse A)
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse C)
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (International Concourse F)
- - Miracle First Class Lounge (three locations, International Concourse G)
- Heathrow Airport
- - Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- - Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
Airport Lounges in Japan and Hawaii
JCB Gold cardmembers or above can use this service free of charge.
The lounges can be used only once per boarding pass at departure or arrival.
There is no limit to the total number of times customers can visit airport lounges in Japan and Hawaii.